Baby Kicks

bubbles333

Reaction score
I think I am being paranoid. But does anyone get days where they dont feel much movement or kicks from the baby ?

I know they have rest days. But Ive gone from my baby going mad kicking most of the day. to a couple of quiet days ?

Its weird aswell because on the days I am more active and out and about he/she is a lot more quieter, than days where I am chilling out.

I used to get days where he would be on the move constantly then 2 or 3 days where I hardly felt him at all. I think they move more when you're relaxed and just sitting down or whatever but when you're walking around they're rocked to sleep by your movements.

I feel Ryan every day now, every few hours he has a really active period then a little rest again bless him :lol:

At 28 weeks I would probably say ring the midwife if you've felt absolutely no movements for a whole 24 hours, they'll probably get you in to listen to the babys heart which should put your mind at rest :)

yes days do vary a lot sometimes a few of us hav been to hosp for monitoring when we felt fewer movements, LO usually kicks like crazy once u get there and u feel silly lol but if ur worried u should go to put ur mind at rest. x

Hi

Yes my LO end of second tri and early third tri was getting loads one day then nothing for almost 3 days or so it hought apperently he was kicking but i couldnt feel them somtimes when they face a different direction (towards yoru back) you wont feel it as much
Katrina

Thanks everyone. I think I am just panicking. Have felt a few little movements today,But I have a feeling he/she has changed position. So thats probably why.

Its so annoying that you cant see it to check its ok lol

Don't worry, the more active you are, the less likely you are to feel the movements anyway! If you just rest for a while on those days you would probably feel the movement more. If you are worried though, pick a time in the day that LO usually likes to have a kick and try to see if there is any change at that time.

If im having an active day myself Ill find i cant feel LO just because im so busy

hi :wave:

its the same for me, when i'm more busy then the baby seems much more quiet, but i think its that whilst we're busy we just dont notice the baby moving as much, try not to worry but if you dont feel any movements at all then contact your midwife asap :hug:

hope your feelin better about it now :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back