baby kicking

starstruck2011

Reaction score
Hi all

My midwife told me I should be feeling at least ten kicks per day now.

Well I feel baby kick about ten times per hour?!
She is so damn active, most of the day and night.
anyone else in the same boat?
:oooo:

Yeah my Lo kicks loads about 11 12 in a row at times she is even more active a night!!!

oh good, not just me then, i was starting to worry thinking im doing something to keep her up or eating/drinking something that makes her hyperactive!!

off she goes again!

Haha this sounds like me! I honestly feel more than 10 kicks every single hour, until I go to bed. And then about 5 mobs after I wake up, baby starts off again! Been awake for 15 mins and babe has moved constantly since! xx

Yeah me too, woken up at 5.30 this morning, so just got up in thd end! Right little fidgeter!! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Same here - although do have some quieter moments. The kicks are definitely getting stronger for me, last night I was just sat on the sofa with my arm resting across my bump, and she started kicking right where my arm was with such a force that it actually moved my arm!

My midwife said similar to me.
She said some people only feel one or two movements about this stage, but others feel more. By 32 weeks they would want at least 10 a day to ensure bubba is healthy... I deffo get more than 10 a day at the moment so I am happy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back