Movement counting?

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
Hi all I've just read my weekly app update and it says it should be counting movements now and I should feel ten movements in an hour! That seems alot I've heard that it's 10 in 24hrs ?
Has anyone actually counted movements? And do you count each individual kick, nudge or roll? Xxx

I was told 10 in a day hun slot of American literature says 10 in an hour. But here they say a day!

Each individual roll kick etc counts

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

It's definitely 10 a day, as LO sleeps for fairly long periods. I count each individual movement as one of the ten. X

Yep, my mw said 10 in a day. Each kick, squirm or wriggle counts as one movements. So if u feel 3 movements in one go, it counts as 3 xx

Yep I've been counting because I noticed he doesn't get as kicky probably coz he's running out of space. However his turns and squirms have got bigger. Sometimes when he squirms it make me feel a bit sick coz I literally can organs move out of the way! He can do 10 moves no problem within 10 mins so O just take note a few times a day now when I'm having a quiet moment.

Lol I get 10 before I get up usually lol

Yup 10 a day. Midwife told me not to forget that the 10 counters includes night time and while your sleeping. So if u ever have a quiet day don't forget to include the nighttime kicks as partof your 10 xx

Thanks ladies, I did think 10 in an hour was a lot for 28 weeks. He seems to have moments where he's really active but then times when he's really quiet and I know I'd freak myself out if I looked for ten movements in an hour x x

Yep sue! I reckon they say it in America cos U have to pay to see the doc lol

Ha ha I am so cynical! Lol but that's why I want to move to florida! In radiotherapy they have so many departments the one in kissimee only sees about 8patients a day instead of like 40 odd per machine here! Lol

10 a day but mine seems to scare me and do them all in the last half of the day and nothing to the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back