less kicks today?

Danielle77

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Don't get me wrong, I've felt baby kick today over ten times (midwife told me aslong as I feel ten kicks in 12 hrs, not to worry) but she's not been as active as usual. They have been really faint kicks that I've really had to feel for. Usually I get real jumpy ones! Her feet are usually up by my ribs but they are just above my belly button today so she must have moved. (I'm sure belly button is starting to pop out - ewww!). Do you think she's just having a growth spurt? Anybody had similar experience at similar stage? X

I dd and do still have some quieter days than others, i usually talk to her and even poke her and she will move so i think its fairly normal maybe see how she is tomorrow XX

Literally, 2 seconds after posting this, I've had massive kicks!!! Stomach moving all over the place! Never really had that before. Crikey, maybe she just needed a good sleep!!! X

I get this too hun. Had a day like this today as well. It's quite worrying isn't it? I Try to think that as long as we feel baby move everyday it's ok x

yeh i had this the other day, sounds like she jus moved into a diff position and u could feel her less from that.

ive had quiet periods every couple of weeks where theres been a growth spurt. running out of room in there now so movements arent kick but wriggles and odd kicks that feel quite violent lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back