Baby items...

Why did ppl think it was a bad idea baby em ?

I think its good, people always are asking what else to buy etc and its not like if u don't have everything u feel under prepared as obv some is optional xxx

Its not that its a bad idea, its just a bit of an intimidating list as its got so much stuff on it, not just the essentials. Its like an OCD list x

But its not like U NEED TO BUY its giving options. Not everyone wants to just buy the essentials.

I looked at it and thought well I obviously I don't need this I'm sure other people would think the same.

To me the list just seems like its covering all basis - everyone thinks diff I suppoes I just thought it would be common sense xxxx

I'm not saying its a 'need to buy' list, I'm just telling u the reason why some girls in tri 3 didn't want it as a sticky x

And a was saying how I didn't think it was intimidating :) xxx

The list was massive. I shortened mine to the below. I hope it covers the essentials?

Cot
Cot Maitress
Cot Bedding
Change Table
Pram
Car Seat/Capsule
Phillips Avent Feeding Feeding Range
Phillips Baby MonitorBaby
Bouncer
PlayMat
Sling
Muslin Clothes
Muslin Wraps
Bibs
Vests Long
Vests short
Singlets
Sleep Suits
Bodysuit short sleeve
Bodysuit long sleeve
Tee Shirts
Cardi/Jacket
Sleep Bag
Socks
Scratch Mittens
Hat
Booties
Baby Change
BagBaby
Thermometer
Nappies
Nappie Cream
Nappie Wipes
Baby Powder
Dummies
Cotton wool balls
Baby Shampoo
Baby Wash
Breast pads
Nipple cream

Last edited:
If I showed my OH that first list I think he'd pass out!! I'll steal a few ideas off it but some of the things I don't even know what to use them for which makes me panic slightly!! x

Ive just gone with the original 5 pager list haha!

Im gonna highlight the stuff I need though, its not all needed now xxx

Same, although people seem to be missing the point! Ahwell...

Thats what I did

Don't see what the fuss is all about

Its a list of everything you could possibly want for a baby ... no one has said you need to buy all these things?!

Who made it up does anyone remember?

Put it this way, if I didnt see that list I probably would have missed small things that are on the list - its best for first time mums i think as those who have had babies before tend to know what they will need and use.

Good none the less - its my baby bible just now for my items haha xxx

Put it this way, if I didnt see that list I probably would have missed small things that are on the list - its best for first time mums i think as those who have had babies before tend to know what they will need and use.

I agree, I have no idea what I need so the list is a big big help, obviously will miss out the stuff I won't need yet but I can't wait to start shopping :lol:

I think someone said it was Kezzamunster?

Well, it's here if people want it lol!!
It has given me a good starting block! I had no idea before I saw it!! Xx

Snap, its so over whelming when you start trying to think what you need xxx

Howdy girls........
Just thought I'd pop in quickly & good to see my list is still doing the rounds lol :)
I sincerely apologise if it absolutely petrified people but am glad it has helped others out :)
Anyone that knows me from the forum knows I'm far too organised for my own good & making lists was my thing plus I wanted to help others out.....felt it was good to have the list as helps mums to be & anyone who is WTT/TTC, you've all got lots to worry about & was hoping would be one less worry
I promise it wasn't meant to make you sh*t a brick :)
xxx

Omg.....old thread.....shows you I haven't been around much lol :)

Ahhh this brings back memories

Ahhhh what will I buy?! Lol

Tis list helped me out Kezza!

Taaaaaa xxxx

Infact might I just add that by using this list I got just enough for Jackson I never went wild but I found that I had all the things I needed!

Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back