• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby is here!!!!!!

pinga

Reaction score
Well - I've queue jumped a bit!!! But our little boy Percy Wolfgang arrived on 31st August at 5:55pm.

Waters broke at 8:30am... no contractions.

Was GBS positive so they wanted to induce me...

induced at 4pm... 1st contraction 5pm... 55 minutes later I had a baby boy!!!! Wow that was quick

No pain relief! Midwife said I was born to do it! :D

Happy happy happy!!!!!!

Will post my birth story at some point...

OMG that was quick!! Congratulations on your baby boy!! I love the name. I am also GBS positive. Did you have the drip of antibiotics and was it ok?
Pam xx

Omg! That has to be guiness world record time! x Send that labour dust my way! 55 minutes sounds great!!!!! x massive congratulations sweetheart! Can't wait to hear full story and pics x

sounds like a dream labour! Well done and congratulations!! xx

how far gone where you?

congrats on your little boy!! :love:

does that beat Piddle Pants' labour record??

Many congrats mrs :love: and well done you xx

Thank you all... we're all very happy!

I felt so empowered after labour! Wishing you all labours that smooth. Does make me a bit scared to do it again - imagine it even quicker than that!!

Pam - The idea was to be given antibiotics every 4 hours through a canula. Its nothing to worry about... it takes a minute or so to be given each time... well that's how they do it in Australia....

WOW!! Im being induced a week today and i would very much like your birth!!! Hahaha. Congratulations!! Did you tear or anything?
X

well done you and I love his name xxxx

Just noticed his birth time is all 5's! x

Big Congratulations :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member