baby hair and knots

sparky

Reaction score
Isla's hair is always getting knotted round the back and its a nightmare to detangle.

I'm using johnsons baby conditioner (i know i couldnt believe it myself) but its still tangly, i dont want to have to brush it every 5 mins, although she does enjoy it.
Any tips?

Nope no tips... :? You could try leaving the conditioner in and not wash it out.

I have this every day with my eldest whos hair reaches almost to her bum. It takes me over half and hour to brush and I have to brush it 2 times a day and keep it in platts otherwise it would be impossible for me. :( Its really soft and fine and if you look at it the wrong way it turns into a little matted mess. It was worse when she was a baby though... so I had it all cut off :oops: She'd just scream every time I brushed it... it wasn't fair on either of us...

Can't believe they do baby conditioner :shock: I just used ordinary one never did Tia any harm....

I've been blessed with lil miss though... Shes still bald as bald can be :cheer:

My friend used to use Loreal Tangle Tamer on her daughter she had really curly hair which would just tangle. Seemed to work ok for her

Ive got a simillar problem, imgoen gets bedhead and in the mornings its a nightmare to brush. I do dry her hair and brush it before bed but she is still getting knotty hair.

I use Johnsons junior detangler spray on Isaac and brush it through. His hair is lovely when its just been washed but he looks like Boris Johnson in the mornings :) It gets the knots out and smooths the sticky up bits down :wink:

My Jude has longish hair which gets knotty too, I just use my conditioner on it while he's in the bath and brush it while the conditioner is still on, then rinse. Gets the knots out no problem :)

I have no experience with any lotions and potions to use to keep hair untangled, but if you're looking for a brush that can brush the tangles out without pain, I recommend the Tangle Teezer hairbrush:
http://www.tangleteezer.co.uk/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back