Loss Of Hair

lucylou

Reaction score
Is everyone else suffering with their hair falling out!

Everytime I wash it or brush it, I have chunks of hair in the brush, i seriously think I could have made about 3 wigs by now!

I was really worried but when I went to mum and baby class last week another mum said it's because your hair grows thicker and quicker during pregnancy and now you are losing all that excess hair.

When will it stop !!! x

Yep, I had that!. My hair started coming in blonder while pregnant, it was mostly visible around my eyebrows then after baby it started going back to mousey brown.
I was unclogging the plughole all the time after I had Jessica.

Laura.

yeah mine was really bad lost nearly 50% of my hair luckily it was realli thick lol

its slowing alot now tho :D :D :D :dance: :dance:

Yep, me too, in the shower the other day I was mortified there was so much of it coming out!

Its normal, just the excess of hair coming out. Mine hasn't started yet but breastfeeding can sometimes delay it, not looking forward to it as my hair is really fine :(

Yes- it really scared me until I realise it was natural. No one told me about that one!

+++

HI

Havent had this yet niether. Maybe cuz im breastfeeding liek beanie says.
Katrina

Yes, mine has started to fall out again now, it hardly fell out at all while I was pregnant, but it's all over the place now. I have very long hair too, so it's a pain to vacuum at the moment!

Sue

Me too! I had it last time around to but had forgotten so was a bit suprised when it started again. Can't remember how long it lasted!

I should have added that I once had my hair done by Nicky Clarke off the telly and he knew straight away I'd had a baby 7 months before.....how freaky!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back