Baby Girl Headbands

Rosie1

Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can get some headbands for my baby girl?

You know the things, they look like sweat bands that go round their head, and sometimes have a flower or something on them.

I have looked EVERYWHERE and i just can't find any. I think they're so cute, i really want some for Olive when she arrives.

Sorry, I don't know but Olive! That's a short-listed name here! :D

OOh! it was our number one. I've always loved it, and after watching "little miss sunshine" i just had to have it! lol. No one in our families like it though :wall:

Her full name will be Olive Elizabeth Trowsdale.

Let us know if you decide to go with it!

i saw some at the baby show, they look so cute, i think it was on the pumpkin patch stand???

also how about claires accessories???

That's a gorgeous name! I'm lucky that my mother likes old-fashioned names because almost all of the names I have had in mind have been older and more unusual and she's liked all! Now I have maybe three girl's names and two boy's names I like the most, Olive being one!

I've only ever seen them as part of an outfit tbh, have you tried places like m&s and bhs who do little things like that?? I want some baby panties to go over her nappies but i've only seen them in matalan so far and they only had 6/9 months, i want them for the summer

abcd1234 said:
I've only ever seen them as part of an outfit tbh, have you tried places like m&s and bhs who do little things like that?? I want some baby panties to go over her nappies but i've only seen them in matalan so far and they only had 6/9 months, i want them for the summer

i seen baby girl pants in one of the bigger mothercares last week! even though i'm having a boy, mum and i can't help looking at the girly outfits :rotfl:

the big mothercaresare fantastic btw, didn't realise they done so much stuff! :dance:

I want some baby panties to go over her nappies but i've only seen them in matalan so far and they only had 6/9 months, i want them for the summer
Think i saw some in Tesco. The ones I have came with a matching dress-they were matalan too!

Not sure about the headbands-I've seen one somewhere as part of an outfit set...think it was next?? :think:

sarah2807 said:
I want some baby panties to go over her nappies but i've only seen them in matalan so far and they only had 6/9 months, i want them for the summer
Think i saw some in Tesco. The ones I have came with a matching dress-they were matalan too!

Not sure about the headbands-I've seen one somewhere as part of an outfit set...think it was next?? :think:

My tesco doesnt have them, i dragged Dave around looking and we couldnt find the panties, i nearly ended up with tights and socks though ( i cant wait to put her in little cream or pink tights in winter) I'll send Dave over to the mall on his lunch break to check places like M&S for me 2mos lol

You can get the headbands in H&M, George at ASDA and on ebay :wink:

I've seen them in the baby clothes bit in woolworths.

We tried places like H&M, Tescos and stuff but they were always too big, but there's some in Claires Accessories, in the younger girls part..little angels or something?
Olive is a beautiful name!!

http://annebows.com/ some thing like this???

and as for pants for going over nappies.... ahve u thought about buying nappy wraps like we use to cover cloth nappies????

Pumpkin patch had some in the sale in Southampton a couple of week ago. God i love that shop.... :rotfl:

abcd1234 said:

Asda dp these, we were bought some for Caitlyn :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back