• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

baby features

budge

Reaction score
what feature of yourself or your other halfs DON't you want to baby to inherit?

My husband has a sloping nose its not overly large but id rather non of my kids inherit it. So far so good. :D

i really didnt want adele orcolby to inherrit my freckles i have them all ove my face an arms :oops: :oops: adele only has 8 on her cheeks so it looks cute just hope she doesnt get loads....lol

Dont want baby to have OHs high cheek bones they sometimes look as bad as the lead singer of muse lol ...if you know what he looks like.

i want our baby to have my eyes and nose and hes lips :D

i want my baby to have my skin tone... my eyes....my lip... my nose....my hair lol... :lol:

thats alot of things you dont want it to have ebony_preggy...

is there anything you'd like it to have?

I dont want baby to have his dads ears, Luke has it looks cute at the moment but they get the sun so easy but he also got his dark hair and blue eyes he is his dads mini me I want one now!

My teeth are really crooked, so much so that I am getting braces and having an operation at the age of 33! My DH has the straightest teeth but also wore braces so we reckon little Leorah is doomed to have them too! We both have dimples so that's quite likely and as we are in Denmark we are really hoping she will be have dark hair like me as it is unusual, most of the kids here are blond haired and blue eyed. The first kids birthday party I went to was freaky, it was like all the kids had been cloned :lol:

We are both also hoping that she will have Martins chilled out temperament and not be a fiery hot head like me :lol:

violet-glow said:
thats alot of things you dont want it to have ebony_preggy...

is there anything you'd like it to have?

oh its a mistake... those are what i do want it have :)

Well my OH has rather big ears so i'm hoping the LO doesn't have those for starters, his brother is the same so our 2 nephews have inherited the "ears"! Other than that nothing i can think of!!

I dont want the baby to have Richards ears lol or or my lips

Rich has a bit of sharp, pointy nose so be good if it doesnt inherit that (shhhh dont tell him I said that!) My face is a bit round which I dont like I hope it has Rich's face shape, its more flattering!!!!

JaidyBaby said:
Rich has a bit of sharp, pointy nose so be good if it doesnt inherit that (shhhh dont tell him I said that!) My face is a bit round which I dont like I hope it has Rich's face shape, its more flattering!!!!

lol my other half is called rich and hes got a pointy nose :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back