dropped?

clairedoran

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I have noticed in the last couple of days that my bump has dropped, I can now fit a hand under my boobs and my
heartburn has gone! Also alot of people keep saying I look really low. Is it normal to drop this early?
I really can't remember with my previous pregnancy xx

Yeah it's absolutely fine if you have! Baby might just be in funny position? :think: Even so, people get engaged sometimes at 32 weeks so don't worry yourself! It doesn't have any indication on when the baby is going to arrive :hug:

I hope mine has dropped though... Stretchmarks appeared under my bump OVER NIGHT :evil: If she's not engaged or anything and these stretchmarks are just late arrivals, then I'm dreading the next 5 weeks! lol xx

My bump dropped around 33-34 weeks. Mind you it always sat lower anyways and I never had the squished feeling.

Thanks for the replies ladies. Sounds like LO is staying put then, which is good as he/she still
has some growing to do. I had my midwife on Monday and it says in my notes that the baby
is cephalic, but I don't think he/she is engaged just yet! At the moment I have to physically lift my bump up
to wee, as i feel desperate to wee but can't until I lift my bump off my bladder! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back