Baby Clothes Sale :) - Pumpkin Patch nothing over £10

well no and i wouldnt have bothered if they didnt have a good deal but if i had wanted them NOW idf be pissed off

Yeh cos half the stuff wasn't even that cheap at a tenner I mean I could have just got her some boots from asda for that but thought while there on sale ill get them there, as for babygrows etc there wasn't anything I liked for the price you can get a babygrow anywhere for a tenner the coats etc where good value though, I just don't think it was as cheap as there showing xx

yeah i got a really nice pair of dungarfees but i wouldnt pay almost 20.00 for them. got a nice coat and things and some lovely bibs and things. wouldnt have gone there had they not had free shipping either cos im not paying almost a fiver for delivery

Got mine today, really pleased with them!

Mine STILL didn't come today. Wtf? I am tempted to email them again and kick up a fuss - whether it's come from New Zealand or not it still says they aim to deliver within 7 days.

They seem to dispatch in 7 days, not deliver

Just went on their website to check again Jojo, don't know where I got 7 days from but it does say this:

"We aim to have orders delivered within 5-10 business days." I'm on day 12 now...

That's what it says... But I've had dispatch notes 7 days after both orders

Oh I don't think my dispatch note took that long! They have been deleted now though so I can't check. :( It's just very frustrating. Even if loads of orders were coming through 7 days to dispatch is absolutely ridiculous!

It came today!! Woohoo!! Everything is lovely although the hat is a little bigger than I expected but looks v cosy! Now I just have to wait patiently for my next order...

the sizes are generous.

my 0-3 month allin one looks more like 3-6

Really I thought the 0-3 month all in one that I got looked quite small.

dunno if this will work

1454729_10202302608034303_360788392_n.jpg

Oh that does look big! I'm sure mine's not that big. I just compared it with a Tesco newborn one and it just seems to be a bit bigger in the legs, although it does seem to have quite a longish body.

we might not even use the allinone as if we hjave a boy it wont be suitable (im sure its not the one i ordered!) so ill send it off to the children in africa if i have a boy.not sending it back for £3.20

The one I got is a gift for someone so hopefully it's ok! Is there no way to check the item number?

it says its the item i ordered when i put the number on the invoice into the site but id have NEVER bought a pinky bunmny sleeping on flowers as a neutral product lol i remember telling mum it was orange with an elephant on... it aunt orange and thats not an elephant lol

The shoes arrived, there nice but not fantastic quality tbh, defiantly a pair of £10 shoes but not the full rrp. around the sole I can see the glue and my hubby thought they where fallig apart because of the gap but there not, they are nice though, don't think id order again though as it took way too long x

still waiting on my 2nd order! if it doesnt come in the morning ill ring them

im not totally sure why it was cleared from customs on 4th dec and not arrived at hub until 12th!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back