Baby Boy

Bagpuss17

Reaction score
My wife asked me to post this up while she recovers in hospital

we had a baby boy on the 7th June, 5 weeks premature but doing well at 5lbs 3oz

I'll let her fill in all the details whens she back online but shes a little poorly at the moment after a rough end to what was a great natural birth where she was unbelievably calm and controlled. We're hoping she'll be out of hospital towards the back end of next week

Bagpuss17's Husband

How lovely! Congratulations to you both on the birth of your son, and I hope she feels better very soon :D

Awwww congrats!!!!!!! It is a bit scary having a premmie, but babies are tough! Give her my love and hope little one is well.

(I had a prem 6 weeks early so if you need any advice on things you may be facing now don't hesitate to give me a shout)

xxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations to you all!

We were getting worried about you but glad to hear things are ok. Look forward to hearing from you soon Bagpuss17.

Tan x

Congratulations on your baby boy, hope Mum gets better soon x

Congratulations, cant wait to hear the birth story

Congratulations Bagpuss17, hope you are feeling better soon!!

Congratulations Bagpuss and husband!

Been wondering how you where, its hard to believe you are now holding your little one seeing as we where due the same day! Im sooooo jealous lol

Im so glad he arrived safely xx

Congrats bagpuss and family on the arrival of baby bagpuss. Hope to see pics soon xxx

Congratulations :D

I had my little boy 5 weeks early aswell and he is doing fine :D

Rachel xx

congratulations hun i hope u feel better soon and come bck to let us know all about ur lil boy

Congratulations!!! brilliant news - he's a good weight too!
Looking forward to the pictures :D

Thats fantastic news!! Congrats to you both. Hope you get better soon Bagpuss17, looking forward to hearing your birth story! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back