Baby bottles and what goes in them

kelsey

Reaction score
I was speaking to a friend of my mums earlier and she said about her dil putting tea in her youngests bottle when he was baby. when i asked y she said it was because he liked it and it settled him.

for goodness sake why????? :wall: :wall: :wall: :evil: :twisted:

sorry that feels better. but still y do peopledo this???
i know someone that put coffee and dr peppers in bottle :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :wall: :wall:

Thats just wrong imo

The only thing that should go in a bottle is milk

Its even advised to use a beaker for water and not a bottle

I think its a lack of knowledge or just plain ignorance. They probably think "I drink tea/dr pepper/whatever so I'll see if baby likes it too" :doh:

I've read babies can have fennel tea, but don't know, so please don't take my word for it :?
But anything with caffeine, anything other than milk or water, why??? :shock:

My friends next door neighbour was giving her 3 week old (yes 3 weeks old) yogurt because she wasn't sleeping through the night and wanted to feed every 2 hours!!!!!!!!!! This woman also has 2 older children who are BOTH lactose intolerant too!!!!! Crazy

Redshoes said:
I've read babies can have fennel tea, but don't know, so please don't take my word for it :?
But anything with caffeine, anything other than milk or water, why??? :shock:

yep from 4 months according to this

HiPP Organic Fennel Drink is made from the highest quality organic fennel and offers a pure and natural way of helping to soothe your baby.
Mild, sugarfree and naturally kind to teeth, HiPP Organic Fennel Drink tastes delicious.
Each fennel teabag is individually wrapped sealing in the freshness.
A herb tea specially formulated for babies, Hipp Organic Fennel Drink is recommended from 4 months and can also be enjoyed by older babies and children.

connor's quite happy on boob milk and water... i won't even give him diluted juice as, in our case, there's just no need :talkhand:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back