baby borrowers

it did make me laugh last night when that bloke was heaving just cos he had to change a nappy, hahah, loser :rotfl:

I was surprised with the blonde one though, i thought shed be crap with the baby, but she actually coped ok! Her boyfriends a bit of a pleb though :?

all the babies were so cute, it made me all excited :D

the babies parents have got to be so strong to let them loo after them, especially when they can see their child getting upset, i would be straight in there to comfort her. my MIL annoys me for that kayla crys when she picks her up and instead of passing her bk she will just keep holding her until eventually kayla goes blue in the face and i feel like just screaming give her to me!!

xxxx

i know what you mean, theres no way i could sit there and watch people look after my bub if she was upset :shock: I dont think i could cope.

My MIL never used to pass beth back when she cried either :x

Has Joe's dad been on tv or something? I recognise him from somewhere!

he was on Fame Academy! ( i think) He was like the counciler person.

Ah right! Thank you , it was bugging me why i knew his face! :D

did you see it last night?!?! OMG, that lauren is such a waste of space! I felt so sorry for little Emily when she was just sitting there on the chair staring out of the window. Poor little mite. She became totally withdrawn.

And the strop Lauren threw just cos emily's parents tried to point out a few things (and i thought they were really nice about it, considering...) Then lauern runs off in tears and starts shouting at the camera man. Ugh, made me so angry :x Immature little madam.

How good are Hannah and Jo though?? Id let them babysit for me! :D

sazzylou said:
did you see it last night?!?! OMG, that lauren is such a waste of space! I felt so sorry for little Emily when she was just sitting there on the chair staring out of the window. Poor little mite. She became totally withdrawn.

And the strop Lauren threw just cos emily's parents tried to point out a few things (and i thought they were really nice about it, considering...) Then lauern runs off in tears and starts shouting at the camera man. Ugh, made me so angry :x Immature little madam.

How good are Hannah and Jo though?? Id let them babysit for me! :D

yeah i dont like lauren :twisted: :twisted:

or her fella! especially when he was sulking the other night when lauren wanted to go out on that pamper day.

and that kid that amy and nathan had! the language on him!! :eek: :eek:

tonight will be good... i wanna see alysson stressing :lol: :lol:

That Lauren is an idiot, however I do think if the child is fussy and only likes certain things certain whys the mother should of explained that down to the detail...

I also think just like the parents were saying that if you have kids and they are quiet you need to pull them out which is true but shouldn't the parents be teaching her to speak when shes upset ie if the child was so withdrawn what was the problem with her not saying that she wanted to eat something else.

i understand children can be fussy, but I personally don't feel its healthy when a child withdraws like that, i think its fair enough if the child was hit, or told to shut up but over that? Hmmm bit odd. in saying that though I do think Lauren should of pulled the child out by maybe asking her what's wrong and not watching her like a hawk when she was eating... I know that when my friends little boy withdraws he will be upset and I'll ask him whats wrong and he will eventually tell me...

Im quite surprised the mother didnt mention anything about the swearing, i wold be utterly ashamed if that was my child!!!!

Lauren has no right calling anybody spoilt, she is the most immature spoilt idiot I've ever seen. Poor little Emily. If I was Emily's mum I'd of smacked Lauren in the face.

I'm quite surprised at Amy and Nathan, I thought they would be rubbish but they aren't doing too bad.

Hannah and Jo are amazing, coping with triplet's (how cute were they?), they made it look easy.

Steelgoddess said:
That Lauren is an idiot, however I do think if the child is fussy and only likes certain things certain whys the mother should of explained that down to the detail...

I also think just like the parents were saying that if you have kids and they are quiet you need to pull them out which is true but shouldn't the parents be teaching her to speak when shes upset ie if the child was so withdrawn what was the problem with her not saying that she wanted to eat something else.

i understand children can be fussy, but I personally don't feel its healthy when a child withdraws like that, i think its fair enough if the child was hit, or told to shut up but over that? Hmmm bit odd. in saying that though I do think Lauren should of pulled the child out by maybe asking her what's wrong and not watching her like a hawk when she was eating... I know that when my friends little boy withdraws he will be upset and I'll ask him whats wrong and he will eventually tell me...

Im quite surprised the mother didnt mention anything about the swearing, i wold be utterly ashamed if that was my child!!!!

hmm to a degree but the little girl didn't know these people she was put with and must have been a bit frightened. I know if my little girl gets upset round people she doesn't know she will go quiet, not because she is odd but because she is unsure of the situation. And the mood that girl was in, blimey as an adult I wouldn't have wanted to speak to her let alone if I was a toddler.

. I know if my little girl gets upset round people she doesn't know she will go quiet, not because she is odd but because she is unsure of the situation. And the mood that girl was in, blimey as an adult I wouldn't have wanted to speak to her let alone if I was a toddler.

My neice is the same. Shes almost 3 and we get along great, but even with me she'll sometimes go very quiet when her mum and dad arnt around and it can be hard work to get her to come out of herself if shes in that kind of mood. She needsa a bit of persuasion (sp?) and encouragement. Lauren was a bit intimidating, She was just like "she wont eat so shes a spoilt brat", she didnt try to understand that she was probably scared.

Oh ok fair enough then, I did feel sorry for her though I kept thinking it was me I would of cut the sandwiches into happy facs to encourage her to eat...

I'll remember this when im around little girls....

:hug:

Steelgoddess said:
Oh ok fair enough then, I did feel sorry for her though I kept thinking it was me I would of cut the sandwiches into happy facs to encourage her to eat...

aww you can look after my little girl, she'd love you for doing that (I'm too lazy :oops: )

beanie said:
Steelgoddess said:

aww you can look after my little girl, she'd love you for doing that (I'm too lazy :oops: )

Jessica came home from hursery the oter day and all she could talk about were the sandwiches that were cut into 'circles' Apparently this is just the best thing ever :D

Right I now know what I have to do - circle sandwiches :)

beanie said:
Right I now know what I have to do - circle sandwiches :)

I really creative so i love doing stuff like this! When yo next go shopping get some cookie cutters, theybhave all different shapes stars, circles, and other shapes, I must admit being an adult i wont eat sandiwhcs unless ther cut into triangles lol! if hubby gives them to me in squares it just doesn't taste the same...

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back