baby borrowers

oooo yes!!
i watched this last year it was bloody brilliant!!!

anyone watching it tonight?
im well lookin forward to it, i was obsessed last year :D

i watched it, it was hilarious! I loved how tough the girls thought they had it cos they had to wear the pregnancy belly for 2 days. TWO DAYS!!!! And that one who started crying cos her boyf had chocolate and she wasnt allowed to have any :rotfl:

I didnt like that blonde one though, the one who said she doesnt like the look of pregnant women cos we're too big (yeah, cheers love :roll: ) and if she ever got preggers shed abort it cos she never wants to be pregnant, she reckons she'll adopt one day :x the silly moo.

Yeah i think they will all realise that having kids isn't a game.
Can't wait to watch the next one it looked soooo good. By the way, what parents would borrow them their kids? looking at the next one they look dangerous with them.

i know :shock: i wouldnt trust those teens with my cats, let alone my kids :shakehead:

its really good isn't it :D
it owuld be alright if we had the big belly only for 2 days! lol
that girl who cried cos she couldnt have chocolate!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

its on again tonight :cheer: :cheer:

is it? didnt realise it was on again tonight, i wouldve missed it :shock: Thought it was a weekly thingy! Im going to set my sky box ready for it :D

Think its on all week at 10:30pm, but check that.......

yeh we watched half of it & recorded the rest, going to watch the rest in a bit.
we reckon it must be distressing for the babies, if they borrowed my kids & then were screamimg & arguing around them, i would absolutely hit the roof :x

We watched the end of it last night, it was quite funny. Yeah that girl who cried cause she couldn't have chocolate was funny, and I just wanted to scream when that sullen blond haired girl said she never wanted to be pregnant because she didn't want to be big..shallow or what.. :x

OMG the blonde haired girl made me so angry, what a chuffing idiot!! I could of smacked her in the face. And the girl who cried over the chocolate, WTF? Grow up!! I dread to think what she'd be like if she was actually pregnant and had all the hormones that goes with it, I feel sorry for her boyfriend. Can't wait until 10:30, bring on the babies!!

i love this programme. The parents lend their babies but there is a nanny with the teens at all times and the parents watch on cctv and get to see their kids between filming.
i dont like that moody blonde one i bet she used to be quite big so now she has issues with being big, maybe she was bullied??
i think jo and hannah will be the best they seem the most mature and the best couple.
cant wait till its on tonight :cheer:

I didn't know it was on till I switched over to BB3 for Eastenders.

There goes the early night :lol:

haha it was good last night wasn't it :lol:

i was disgusted though with the blonde one and her boyfriend.. where he didn't even get up out of bed and she wasn't dressed and hadn't tidied up before they fetched the babies to them.

how cute is baby bethany! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back