baby born a 21 weeks survives

mary70

Reaction score
just been reading on teletext that a baby who was born at 21 weeks weighing 10oz has survived, just think thats amazing and gives hope to lots of women whos babies r born prem

omg look how tiny she was!

it gives amazing hope to people who have prem babies doesnt it :)

I know I saw this on GMTV this morning!! Did you see the size of her itty-bitty feet!

I think its wonderful!! According to the Tv she was only 9 and a half inches when she was born!

MY GOD how tiny is she isn't that just fantastic.

That tiny little baby is obviously just meant for this world!

I lost my little boy 4 years ago, he was born at 32 weeks but only lived 3 hours. I guess he just wasnt meant for this world.

omg how tiny.

its nice to see she is doing well. it really does give mothers of prem babies hope.

well lets just say god has a plan for her

21 weeks wow...

That really is amazing! What a lovely story...adorable little thing!

Amasing story but also saddness me as people can have abortions up till 25 weeks - and this is a baby surviving at 21 weeks.

Hypnorm said:
Amasing story but also saddness me as people can have abortions up till 25 weeks - and this is a baby surviving at 21 weeks.

Ahhh that abortion thing sickens me. I can feel baby moving already (16 weeks) and 10 weeks later when he/she is kicking I could decide I no longer want him/her....when research shows the brain is fully functioning and they are aware of their surroundings etc. Ahh sick....and to then add fuel to the fire, babies survive premature at 21 weeks. The law on abortion is crazy, 12 weeks (3 months!) is far late enough in my opinion. But ok hey this isn't an abortion moan thread it's a yay celebrate a 21 week old bubba survived!! :cheer:

What an amazing miracle - she's still so tiny as well - I hope she lives a long and happy life.

No doubt there will be pressure from pro-life groups to reduce the timeframe in which babies can be terminated.

i saw this on tv this morning!

such a tiny perfect bundle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back