baby belly or tubby tummy?

maybebaby

Reaction score
This is my belly, I thought I'd be far too early to be showing, but surely if I was just eating too much it'd show everywhere not just on my belly? I'm normally a size 12ish but have pretty flat(ish) stomach...

Sorry they're HUGE, I can't work out how to resize them...

100_0358.jpg

100_0359.jpg

(Excuse the crease, it keeps doing that when I sit down!

I guess everyone shows differently though so I wouldnt worry about it. I would say if it was food, you would perhaps start putting it on your face as well at a similar time.

I keep paniking you wont beable to tell im preggers lol as I was / am overweight anyway so keep thinking it will always just look like Im getting a fatter gut lol.

I think you look fine hun, plus I bet you cant really tell with your top down!

Im sat at work with my belt undone and jeans open as there getting a little tight already grrrr.

(FYI to resize just open Photoshop and select resize (think its in file) and change it to 50% or 75%, what ever you want - if you dont have the programme just open paint and stretch/scew and shrink it that way :D )

I'm the same hun. size 10 waist with a belly so if I wear low cut i.e under bump then thats fine. Midwife said everything's heading up and out and body is grabbing every last piece of fat it can get in case theres a famine :?

I didnt show till 7 and half months with DD but then I was 19 and had an ironing board stomach! This one I was showing roundabout same time as you.

Hi I would say you look about right,is all water retention and bloating. I am huge everyone is asking me if I am pregnant but then it is my second......?

Good luck you will be at the blooming stage soon enough

B

Thanks ladies, once again you've made me feel normal! It's great to be able to compare experiences!

Glad It's normal - I was worrying about twins for a while!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back