Baby beanbag!! :)

becciboo26

Reaction score
Ok sooooooooo...

Since Sofia was born we have had difficulty putting her down in things, wont go in her bouncer, wont go in her swinging chair :shakehead: and only just managing to leave her in the mouse, only problem is she wants to kick and stretch her legs and cant do so in her mouse :roll:

While ordering her mei tai sling the other day on Daisybaby i noticed baby beanbags, it arrived today and she loves it!!! :dance::dance::dance:

So for anyone looking for an alternative i fully reccommend this! I ordered it from ebay instead however as the one on Daisybaby came without filling :wall2:

Here she is loving life lol

Also they can use it up to the age of 5! :yay:

Attachments

• 600485_10150900305806623_1776269827_n.jpg
    600485_10150900305806623_1776269827_n.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 34
Ill upload a pic from side on to show you the incline

Awww... Happy days! I've got the one from Mothercare, but Emily never really took to it. It's a fair bit smaller than the one you have though, so I think yours looks better! :). Glad you have found something that works for your LO! :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1340308165337.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1340308165337.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 29
It's really quite big, but Sofia is quite small lol only 9lb 5oz, I want one for myself! X

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

I really like it I had a similar problem with DS1 and used a regular beanbag squashed flat.

I had no idea they did these! She looks soooo comfy!! Lol! Xx

Loving the beanbag!! What's the website address I can't seem to find it :) x

Aww looks cosy. Wish I knew about these earlier, he'd just roll off it now! X

That looks cool.

Tilly fat chops is bending the bouncer a bit too much with her weight so this would be perfect. I worry I wouldn't get much use out if it though :(

I'm getting one of these for Bertie, he doesn't like sleeping in his bouncer any more really and prefers the feeding pillow on the floor but he rolled off it last night eek. They are recommended for babies with reflux as well.

She looks so comfy lol xxxxxxxx

So where I'd the cheapest place to get one?

Aww I love it think I'll get one :) & Sofia is just beautiful xx

Tapatalking!

Of course there's a harness, silly moo. Might look into it, although whilst hed have loved it a couple of months ago now he just wants to try to sit up and roll all the time so won't stay in anything long!

Woah, just re read, I'm the silly moo, not you! Lol.

lol ! :)

Check ebay tor, i paid a total of 35.00 with filling and p and p xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back