Dior took her first steps

Dee1985

Reaction score
Dior took 4 steps last night :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

she has been standing for ages but wont take steps but last night she was standing and i held a milk button out in front of her she took 4 steps to get it, then when she fell she clapped at therself :)

sooooooooo proud! :D :D :angel:

aww bless her!!! u must be so proud!! :dance: im dying for beth to take hers she is standing up while holding on and has been for about 2 months now but she wont let go :lol: so i think she has still got a bit longer to go before she starts walking yet :lol:

make sure you put everything breakable up high now she can walk she will be into EVERYTHING :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow Dionne, thats great. Dior will soon be running around, keeping you on your toes lol :D

Yay!!! That's great news!! And quite early too!

You need to make sure you get her some proper shoes now, a trip to Clarks is on the horizon!!

That's great news! I bet you were so proud!! Bless her :D

Well done Dior!!!!!

Baby one day, toddler the next :D

Well done Dior!!!!

That's brilliant, you must be so proud!

Lock your wardrobe now, soon she'll be stealing your clothes and makeup!

:clap:

Sue

hi

wow good for her sure she will keep you very busy now.
Katrina

i went to clarks got her some shoes.... £22 god i dont even like spending that much on my shoes lol.... :oops:

its crazy one day she is my lil baby next she is a toddler :(

Well done Dior - wow cant imagine Heidi walking - it feels like she will be a baby forever !

L x

yeahhhhh well done Dior....clever girl!!

hi lisa, thats what i thought, but Dior is growing to fast.. next we will be fighting over her boyfriends not being aloud to stay round lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back