baby all on one side

treeze

Reaction score
hi all - just wondered if anyone else's baby/bump is more on one side than the other.

My bump looks pretty even but when the baby moves or when i lay down i get this solid hard lump always on the lower right side. i only ever feel kicks really low down near my bits! the whole left side of my bump feels completely empty and squishy whereas the lower right corner of the bump is always solid!

At my 20 week scan they said it was breech and i'm sure it must still be as it feels completely different to with my little girl!

Got an antenatal next tues so hopefully she will be able to tell me a bit more about the babys position...

but blimey when i lay down and relax it feels like the baby pushing with all her might against me! it's nice but sometimes a bit uncomfy!

just wondered what everyone else feels....

i get this only the lump is just below my rib on the right side i find it very strange lol i dont remember having this on my others

I have this too. Bump is all hard on the right side and squishy on the left and looks lopsided. I only feel kicks and movements on the right hand side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back