Funny Shapes

flowergirl

Reaction score
Anyone else wake up in the morning with a very lopsided bump? I can tell exactly where my baby is from the great big lump on one side or the other of my belly button- it cracks me up! Yesterday she seemed to have rolled herself into a little ball right up in the top right hand corner of my womb- my belly was totally flat again just above my pubic bone when I lay down!

I got that later on in my pregnancy with James, got too much padding this time around to see anything yet with this one :oops:

yes!! I posted about this a few weeks ago. My bubs prefers the left side, I took a pic of it the other morning of this big lopsided bulge its on my phone and whne I can get cable to work Il post it :rotfl:

i get that too, i think its cute cos i can see where she is

yes! I get that. My bubba is always on the left. I can feel a hard little lump on the left side. I dont think shes gone on to the right much yet,.lol

When you get big enough, when you wake up in the morning, the side on which you were last lying on is the one where the baby is... Its quite funny... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back