Babies due in June!

ruthiestar

Reaction score
Hey all, it would take me ages to look through everyone's profiles to check, but which of you have June as your due dates? :) Mine is June 6th... x

8th here, might change after the scan thou x

8th for me also - Scan on the 26th tho so mine may change x

2nd june but that might change at my scan tomorrow

June the 13th which coincidently was the due date of our son - who was 11 days overdue & arrived on the 24th June.

Great stuff! Will be really good to compare symptoms and bump sizes lol hope your all feeling good ladies xx

My little bug is due June 6th as well :) Although my doctor said I should be on the lookout anywhere from th 6th to 12th.

One of my coworkers asked me the other day if I was pregnant. I asked her who told her (the girls in my department know), and she said no one...but she could just tell. The bump has started! To tell the truth, most days I think I just look chunkier than before, but some days I can see my little bump :) Very exited!

June 24th up to now, but this too may change at scan! xxx

Midnight good luck today hun x

Flopsy good to see you back. You were a big poster when I was still lurking lol I hope everything is well for you x

Midnight good luck today hun x

Flopsy good to see you back. You were a big poster when I was still lurking lol I hope everything is well for you x

thanks miss :) haha that sound wierd saying that liek im at school haha i had my scan this morning everything was fab :) there is a thread with pics :)

hahha now I have read it back....it does sound like I am send to off to school lol oops

I found the thread and felt daft that I had not noticed it earlier lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back