awwww!

roseanimal

Reaction score
a few days ago hubby added my chart to his favourites - today i checked my temp, he asked what it was and as soon as i said he pulled his laptop out (he was still in bed) and typed in the ff address, asked for te password and put it in - then he said "hm, hope it goes back up again tomorrow" !!! I asked if he knew what it meant if it kept going up and he said "you might be pregnant, if it goes down too much you're not pregnant, that's still above the line though so you're ok" !!! :shock: :hug:

I have my own little chartstalker here at home! AND IT MEANS HE'S ACTUALLY LISTENED TO ME!

aww that's so sweet! my OH doesn't even ask about temps or anything lol, he just knows when i say it's time to BD he better get up the stairs pronto :wink:

aww thats so sweet of ur hubby, mine wudnt hav a clue lol

I'm amazed he's actually taken it in and understood my early morning twitterings!!

the only thing my oh gets is the grapefruit juice/blood orange juice thing as i send him 2 asda 4 it, he asked y i drank it if i hated it so i told him in detail y, he never asks anything now lol

mine asks why stuff (like grapefruit juice) and i say you don't want to know and he says he does then I say "ok, well it makes my-" and he stops me there! :rotfl: :rotfl:

i wish!! i do try to involve him but it just goes over his head!! :(

you are very lucky!! :hug:

He sounds like a good un Rose!!

It is so nice when they take an intrest my hubby has been checking my chart too and he keeps asking question, initially I think he tought I had totally lost my mind when I said I'm going to start charting and told him what was involved but he now wants to see what ff has to say and what you girls think too! I love him to bits x x Sorry soppy cow alert :rotfl:

Whenever I even mention charting & what's going on with my cycle my oh starts turning a funny colour and it puts him off!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back