aww She played her 1st game!

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
Last night my OH started gently poking my stomach just under my belly button and the baby poked straight back! They were poking each other for about 10 minutes I couldn't believe it, it was amazing and so sweet! My OH was getting tired so went to sleep but the baby wanted to play some more she wouldn't stop kicking for ages. She wouldn't do it when I poked her so she's obviously going to be a Daddy's girl!

Aw, that's so sweet! At the moment, whenever my DH puts his hand over my belly, all the movement subsides. :(

Awww thats so sweet Vickyleigh, our baby does that with me but will only play last thing at night.
I can also sympathise with you OopsyDaisy , I keep saying to my OH quick look the baby is giving me a kick and poke but I soon as he watches baby goes on strike :( . He has managed to feel a kick about 2 weeks ago but nothing since then.

It was the same thing with us, I tell OH to quickly put his hand where the baby is kicking and she stops kicking! That's why he was so over the moon last night when she was kicking him back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back