Awful trouble getting to sleep

rachaellouise

Reaction score
This has been getting progressivly worse the past few days, I am fine once I am asleep and could sleep for britain but trying to get to sleep is a nightmare, last night I was lying awake, tossing and turning till 3am when I finaly gave up and went to watch some tv for an hour, then wnet to try and sleep and finaly fell asleep around 5am.
I then find myself staying in bed till the early afternoon and I feel so lazy.

Anyone else having this problem?

yes rachael i am constantly exhausted but can not sleep for anything! it is pretty frustrating; i suggest lavender pillow mist :) it works a treat for me x

I am the opposite! Twice this week I have forgotten to take my Pregnacare because I am out like a light... last night I was asleep by 830pm and slept all the way through & on Monday I was in bed by 9pm...
Totally zonked the whole time x

I Cant sleep due to back pain.....keeps me awake and Im sooooo exhausted I need to sleep. Its awful cos have to get up at 8am for boys to school no matter what time I eventually fall asleep. Bad news is.......if you think this is bad, just wait till 3rd tri.......nightmare!!!!

Hi Rachel

I am exactly the same, and I never normally have bother getting to sleep - it's my favourite hobby :) I sleep right through once I finally nod off but actually getting to sleep is tough. I have forced myself to get up really early this morning and have a plan of action for tonight. I'm going to have a radox sleep easy bath around 9pm and then go to my bed with a book so as not to have too much stimulus i.e. TV, facebook etc. Fingers crossed it will work because this is driving me nuts!

Kirsty x

Lavender is fine to use in pregnancy and i found it helped when i was in the early stages to keep me nice and relaxed. I never had any trouble sleeping early on, now its becoming a problem

I dont have trouble sleeping, just trouble staying awake .. infact the other day i was shattered! i went to bed as normal slept fine, got up the next morning to take brooke to school, and when i got back home i went back to bed and slept till 1hour before going to pick her up again!! felt soo much better for it! x

sorry for the late reply aha i havent got the hang of this properly yet aha
yeah i asked the doctor when i went for my sickness and she said that its fine and if it helps me rest then use it by all means x

Damn, I'm allergic to lavendar...makes me sick and that I dont need now..... Hope you start drifting off to sleep better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back