Awful Headaches!!

EllieBelle

Reaction score
Over the last 2 days I have been suffering with awful headaches, just above my eyebrows on both sides!

Anyone else been suffering? I havent taken anything for them, but they are so painful and make me feel dreadful!

I guess Im having a rush of hormones......

yeah i keep getting them, try getting some 4head, its expensive but its safe to use while pg, i remembered to ask the mw, and its fantastic too i use it loads now :hug:

I keep getting them too and when they are really bad i just take 2 paracetamol and that seems to shift it a bit...

hope u dont mind me butting in but i also suffered really bad headaches in the first tri!! went to the docs and he said it was probably dehydration (?) he also said it was safe to use paracetamol!

hope they go soon its horrible!!!!!!!!

hi hun i can totally sympathise with you! during first tri i had awful headaches - it made it worse because before i was pregnant i NEVER had headaches! they were so bad i just wanted to close my eyes and go to sleep, i didnt take anything for them and just put up with it, but it does go eventually hun - although i know its not nice now :( :hug:

Oh Oh Oh.... I forgot, something i i read the other day on-line said that one coffee would help so i thought what the hell and made myself a cupper and 10 mins later it was gone. I dont know why it helped but it did....

I keep getting headaches too - and I never ususally get them at all - will definitely be trying some of that 4head now thanks to mel&bean!

I'm getting headaches coming and going too.

Hugs all round to the poor 1st triers :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

TEll me about it, iv been suffering with bad headaches for a few days now. But i refuse to take anything :shakehead:. But if they get any worse, I might have to.

I'm gonna get some of that 4head stuff. I'm sure half of the feeling sick is down to having a banging head!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back