Can you add mine plz?

Brooke-Ella2.jpg

Sorry i cant resize it hope you can still do it?

tnx

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D - I would never of been able to do it myself lol!

L x

I am totally crap lol -a I have put the picture on photobucket but cant get it on under my name on here?

Please help lol

L x

Put the URL code 9the top one) into your profil;e by upload off site avatar or something like that

ohhhh that bath one of Brody is lush.....its weird seeing your new avator beanie, i always associate you with a bright yellow one!

Kelly S said:
Can you add mine plz?

Brooke-Ella2.jpg

Sorry i cant resize it hope you can still do it?

tnx

hiya

This one is ready for you to do yourself :)

In your profile, scroll down to "link to offsite avatar" and put in the photobucket url you've put in your post.

just take off the [im][/img] and it should work :)

hi urchin,

sorry to sound stupid lol but when i upload the pic it comes up as big as it is on my other post do you know how to resize?

tnx for your help

Your not stupid! Sorry I wasn't very clear.. the size it is already is fine.

If you would like me to resize it I will, or if you want to send me a bigger pic I can crop it to a good size etc. so you can see her face better. Otherwise you're fine with that one.

Yvonne here's yours:

100_0121.jpg

If you upload it to photobucket then add it to your profile it should work :)

Kelly S said:
why is it so big lol

it doesn't look big to me :?
Is it enormous for you?

It's about an inch wide for me which is fine :)

Yes its as big as the one posted earler for you lol

Aww thanks Urchin - I was going to use one of me about 2 days after the birth NOT!! :talkhand: The wedding ones are about the only ones I look half decent lol

L x

urchin said:
Yvonne here's yours:

100_0121.jpg

If you upload it to photobucket then add it to your profile it should work :)

*BUMP*

urchin iv mailed u let me no if u get it, but every time i try re size the pic it looses all quality.

cheers hun.

Kelly S I'm sorry I just checked this page and I saw the pic you posted WAS big. The first time I saw it it was teeny, I have no idea why!
here's your pic, I don't know if you wanted the owl or not so I chopped it off, let me know if you want it changed.

Brooke-Ella2.jpg

Dionne, here's yours hun

dee_face.jpg

Girls, if you can save them to your photobucket albums if you have them, I don't know how long I'll be able to keep them in mine.

Let me know if you need any more help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back