Australia

Cassi
I work in Irvine :lol: :lol: (when im there) and used to live in Kilmarnock when I was wee. They are quite near each other.

Beanie,
I live in Saltcoats which is in Ayrshire. It is nice, like everywhere else it has its good bits and bad bits.

When i moved out there i used google.com.au (aussie google)
theres also another website, i link its called liveinaustalia...
but i can't remember, and i unsubscribed to their e-mails last week....
Or the Australian immigration website has lots and lots of links.

Good Luck

:hug:

(i moved back cos of the whole "grass isn't always greener" thing.... Same stuff different country)

xox

oki thanks hayley..well if we moved there alan would get a better wage and we have looked at the houses and could get a really nice big house for half the price of this too...:D..

Sorry lol i thought Irvine was in kilmarnock..Well i dont know lol..Alan was born in Irvine..His family are all from Kilmarnock :D

cas xx

Hi

Me and my boyfriend have done alot of travelling and Australia is without a doubt the best country in the world to us! We are considering emigrating before Isaac is school age and its something we are going to look into. I hardly anything about it yet though so will watch this thread very closely lol

good luck whatever you decide!

Lou :)

we looked into emigrating to ozzie as well. they were advertising for builders and hubby is a plasterer so we were going to use him to get out there, but then we moved to eastbourne and we love it. plus my hubbys sisters live here and they are all really close and my boys dont want to move.

would consider new zealand though.

if we won the lotter we would be off to ibiza. love that island.

Hi

My boyfriend is a plasterer too Davina. We would have to get married though because I don't have a trade. Is'nt it true that its also easier to emigrate there the younger you are?

I would move to Perth or pretty much anywhere on the west coast. Theres a place called monkey mia where there are wild dolphins just off shore and it is such a beautiful place. Or south from Perth there is a place called Margaret River which is awesome.

Would me and Alan have to be married? He is an electrical engineer, surely if he got a job there and with us been engaged and Jakob and common law now since we have been living together longer than 6 months then id be fine to go with him? :pray: :think:

lou said:
Hi

My boyfriend is a plasterer too Davina. We would have to get married though because I don't have a trade. Is'nt it true that its also easier to emigrate there the younger you are?

I would move to Perth or pretty much anywhere on the west coast. Theres a place called monkey mia where there are wild dolphins just off shore and it is such a beautiful place. Or south from Perth there is a place called Margaret River which is awesome.

I'd move to the West side if I could or Byron Bay (we loved it there). When I was in monkey mia I was on the front page of the newspaper, looking at the dolphins lol.There was something about getting younger people over there as their population was aging.

Not sure about being married. OH had enough points but I missed out by 20.

Cassi,

I'm an Aussie and moved to the UK with my British hubbie 3 years ago. I have dual nationality as my father is English so it was easier for me to come over here to be with OH.

We were in the process of getting OH's visa just before I found out I was pregnant so it was put to the wayside AGAIN but we are hoping to get back before Jakey is 3 or 4. We definately want to have any other children in Australia.

Job websites: www.seek.com.au & www.careerone.com.au

Also a great website to finding property (either to buy or rent nationwide) is www.domain.com.au

Go for it I say - you can always come back and that's what I said to my husband if he misses England too much. Saying that though, he hates the place as much as you and he's English also.

Any further questions, just PM me.

Sass
x

Thanls. Whats this points thing about?

Cas x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member