August 23 due dates

Ahhh look at babba how beautiful, I see the placenta on top of babba that's how mine looked with river.
I'm trying not to worry, it is what it is it will still be loved regardless just had a few insensitive people ask me if I'm guna end it if it's downs I've told them to bore off and I'll deal with it either way if it has it or not and that it's not a valid reason in my eyes to end it. Xx

Haha I’m not sure if it’s my placenta or my bladder pushing onto my uterus as the sonographer said he could tell my bladder was really full haha

oh yes I completely agree. I have an uncle with Down’s syndrome. He is very much loved and adored by our family. X

Girls hospital called me today screening come back as high chance of downs. Got to go in Monday for more bloods and if they come back high then needle thru belly. Wanted me in today but all 4 of us have tested positive for covid yet again explains why I feel like death. Xx
Ah love, I'm sorry, that must be soo stressful! But please try not to worry, I know plenty of people that were high chance at this stage but came back as low following further testing! You just concentrate on looking after you all and getting better xx

That's a lovely clear scan picture Sarah and as I said in your other thread I'd definitely say boy! I'm usually really good at predicting correctly so it's really annoying that our 12 week scan pictures are soo bad that I just can't tell! But we've only got until Sunday to wait now anyway xx

That's a lovely clear scan picture Sarah and as I said in your other thread I'd definitely say boy! I'm usually really good at predicting correctly so it's really annoying that our 12 week scan pictures are soo bad that I just can't tell! But we've only got until Sunday to wait now anyway xx
Thank you. Have you got another scan on Sunday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back