attack of the hormones

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Omg I am watching the baby programmes on home and health and I am actually sobbing lol!
It"s not sad lol why am I crying?!

I keep crying at the start of one born every minute!! It's the same every time but I still cry!! Lol! Pesky hormones!! X

i cry at everything and im not even pregnant....lol

one bit of advice DO NOT watch Marley & Me.....lol

It's my fav film ever but oh my god...I thought i was going to need to ring an ambulance for me and sam when it had finished...;) xx

i cry at everything and im not even pregnant....lol

one bit of advice DO NOT watch Marley & Me.....lol

It's my fav film ever but oh my god...I thought i was going to need to ring an ambulance for me and sam when it had finished...;) xx

OMG would you believe I first watched this on an Emirates flight to South Africa - I had a pool of tears in my cleavage!!! It soooo took me back to when I had to take my Maisie dog to the vet to get put to sleep - total sobbing!! :shakehead: Oh and I was not even pregnant then imaging if I watched it now?? Actually started to watch it last week, got to the bit when Marley went in with the twisted gut and switched over.....

Sorry Mrs MC - gatecrashing your post!! lol - welcome to the world of hormones. I just need to see any baby programme and as soon as the baby "pops" out I just fall into pieces!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back