• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

at work today

sarafet

Reaction score
can't believe i'm working on a saturday :(

good thing is that it's nice and quiet and i've got a big packet of mini eggs!!! yum :D

what is everyone else upto today?

sarah xx

Awwww-i feel sorry for you hun-working on a Saturday must be rubbish!! :hug: :hug:
How is the job going? wasn't is getting really stressful at one point or am I thinkng of the wrong person?
Not up to much today-a nice restful weekend before I'm back at work on Monday :(

Poor you working on saturday :hug:

I have been up sonce 6am, with Lee when he went to work.
I had tidied up all the house, washed the bed covers and put them back on and been out for a walk with Harrison while he rode his bike, now we are sat watching enchanted for the 50th time.....lol

We all might go out for tea later when Lee gets home from work, or have a nice night with loadsa board games.

sarah - yep that was me. everythings calmed down a bit with the job thankfully. i just can't wait to get back to uni now though :lol:

OH just brought me up a mcdonalds for lunch which was lovely of him :D

missara - enchanted is really good, not sure i could stick it 50 times though :rotfl:

mmmmmmm i love macdonalds, awww poor you workin on a saturday :hug:

im trying 2 get comfy on the sofa whilst ken plays the wii :roll:

goin out 4 a meal wiv both of our parents later mmmmmmmmm food :cheer:

Oooh, mini eggs! I hope you're enjoying them :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member