I'm leaving (but not on a jet plane)

Happybunny

Reaction score
It is time for me to go :cry: and face the horrors of third tri :shock:

I can't believe I am at this point already!!!

Good luck to everyone who has a little longer left in here and I hope to see lots of you in the next week or two :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

As the media and supermarkets would have us believe it is nearly Easter, I come bearing Cream Eggs, YUM!!!!!

cadbury_creme_egg.jpg

btw - I am posting in the day because I am feeling dizzy today and took the day off :?

Congrats Happy Bunny! Sorry to see you going but also glad as it means time is ticking on and I need you gone so I can eventually follow you.

Please stop by from time to time, we'll need your experiences.

Yum - thanks for the cream eggs! :dance:

YUM! I looove!! creme eggs!

I can't believe everyone's crossing over to the scary bit! I'll be in there myself on sunday :shock:

Good luck! It's so exciting! :dance:

Good luck, looks like we're all jumping ship :cheer:

I mean :puke: :shock: as I'm scared of Tri 3!!

Oooo over to the dark side for you :cheer:

Enjoy your stay in Tri 3 but make sure you keep popping back :)

Helllooo
well done michelle !
im also off work too, I think I should be moving to 3rd tri soon, sorry to hijack your post a but i tried my best to get a new ticker to change it, im due 23rd april and i followed the advice in tech bit....i got the the end and had a lovely new ticker and thought it would change it for me next time i logged in, am I doing something wrong or have missed the point somewhere.
Also, can I get your number from my mum and be your text buddy, reason being, I went off the forum for a while and I think people were worried so just so people know I'm ok, I didn't want to get your number from my mum without your permisson.
take care and watch that dizzyiness
xx

omg Michelle - i cant believe you are going in third tri ALREADY!!! its flown by - :cheer:

bye :wave:

Have fun, see you there in 1 week!!!!

PS I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE CREME EGGS

I'm gonna stop at the shop on the way home and get some!!!

Ginnymarie said:
Helllooo
well done michelle !
im also off work too, I think I should be moving to 3rd tri soon, sorry to hijack your post a but i tried my best to get a new ticker to change it, im due 23rd april and i followed the advice in tech bit....i got the the end and had a lovely new ticker and thought it would change it for me next time i logged in, am I doing something wrong or have missed the point somewhere.
Also, can I get your number from my mum and be your text buddy, reason being, I went off the forum for a while and I think people were worried so just so people know I'm ok, I didn't want to get your number from my mum without your permisson.
take care and watch that dizzyiness
xx

Hi Gemma!
you are only 6 days behind me I think, I am due on the 17th, not long till you come over too. Of course you can get my number...make sure you send me a text so I have yours too, yey for text buddies!
Hope you're feeling ok! I am going to take tomorrow off too because I am still feeling dizzy and tired AND I have developed a new ache in my lower back/top of my bum...i can't sit down!!! I have to stand or lie on my side!! Makes typing interesting, lol! I presume the baby must be sat on a nerve or something, I hope it shifts soon!! :shock:
M
x

good luck hun, thanks for the creme egg mmmmmmm

Bye Bye HappyBunny Congrats on reaching tri 3
See you there in 4 weeks 3 daysAnd thank you for the Cabury egg i love them, can i be cheeky and have 2 :rotfl:
Lol Sarah :wave:

Oh WOW! Cream eggs! I love Cream Eggs :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

How do you eat yours?! I bite the top off mine, stick my little finger in and eat it like that...or lick it out :rotfl: I know Im disgusting...

Good luck over there hun! Il be joinng you in a couple of weeks!! :cheer: :cheer:

xx

Tillytots said:
Oh WOW! Cream eggs! I love Cream Eggs :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

How do you eat yours?! I bite the top off mine, stick my little finger in and eat it like that...or lick it out :rotfl: I know Im disgusting...

Good luck over there hun! Il be joinng you in a couple of weeks!! :cheer: :cheer:

xx

Lick it out! :shock: I do believe that rug munching doc smiling at your lady bits has affected you miss tots :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back