at last!

helsekia

Reaction score
OH has taken next week off work to finish the kitchen he started fitting in january!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

we started fitting it in january and converting one of the 3 utility rooms into a walk in pantry.at the minute i have all the cupboards up in the kitchen but the plug doesnt fit the sink so water wont stay in for long.only half the tiles are up and the pantrys full of wood!but by this time next week he shouldve at least made some headway :dance: :dance: he is a builder after all!

yeah.ill spend the following week cleaning up his mess :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Is that still going on :rotfl:

I hope it gets done for you. :D

yes bloom its still going on,and on and on and on ......................hopefully not for much longer though.

sarah its only a basic kitchen lol nothing complicated just functional,beech cupboards n tiled walls.but considering when we moved in the cupboards were made out of an old dressing table its a vast improvement :rotfl:

Bet you ant wait till its finished :cheer:

Theres nothing worse then having to live with a half done room(s).

OH is a tiler - he decided to redo the bathroom in January and he still has one wall to tile :wall: :wall:

drea b
Post subject: Re: at last!

OH is a tiler - he decided to redo the bathroom in January and he still has one wall to tile

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: glad its not just me thats kept waiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back