at last

helsekia

Reaction score
after what seems like forever I have at last got a first scan date yeayyy :dance:

its this friday!yes 5th october at 2:30 god it seems like ages ive been waiting for it and Ive got all week to make myself more nervos about it god Ill be a wreck by then!hubbys taking time off work to come so at least I wont be on my own.

I'm going on Oct Fifth too! :cheer: Mine is for nine in the morning though, dunno how I'm gonna pull that one off. :rotfl:

I finally got mine too!

9am, Monday 8th....

Don't go to the loo beforehand!

REALLLY looking forward to that... getting up in the morning first thing you want to do is pee... arrgghhh!!

Not to mention that the hospital is only about 4 miles from my house, but at that time of the morning the traffic around that area is so bad it'll take about 45mins to get there.......

45mins in a car with a full bladder!! OOOOHH yes.. looking forward to this

:doh:

im glad you got you got scan through at least you don't have to wait long.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Llys said:
I finally got mine too!

9am, Monday 8th....

Don't go to the loo beforehand!

REALLLY looking forward to that... getting up in the morning first thing you want to do is pee... arrgghhh!!

Not to mention that the hospital is only about 4 miles from my house, but at that time of the morning the traffic around that area is so bad it'll take about 45mins to get there.......

45mins in a car with a full bladder!! OOOOHH yes.. looking forward to this

:doh:

Think that's bad? I got a 2 hour walk and subway ride. :rotfl:

My first scan with my daughter was so uncomfy! I hadn't drunk enough water, so they made me go out and drink a load more.

Went back in having drunk 1 litre of water and a coffee and after about 15 minutes I was absolutely DYING to go to the toilet! There was the sonographer merrily pointing out nose and arms and legs and I was just thinking "please stop pressing on my bladder!".

Went to the toilet 5 times before we made it back to the hospital car park! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back