Astrobabies

KirstyD

Reaction score
I'm not really a follower of star signs and the weekly predictions you get but i was just curious to see what star sign my baby will be and suggested traits, so if they come roughly around due date of march 1st:

PISCES (Feb 20--Mar 20)

This child cares about others and willingly places herself in their service. She is kind, loving and able to empathise with others. Some people will take advantage of this fact. Her imagination works in overdrive which can produce remarkable artistic output. She is a teller of stories, a daydreamer and visionary. Music and the arts feed her sensual appetite but her romantic ways may need to visit planet earth occasionally.

Personality key: Imaginative, loving, caring, self-sacrificing, dreamy, magical, mystical, compassionate, intuitive, expressive, she has lots of empathy with others.

Parent power: Help Baby Pisces to focus her ideas and she can achieve much on behalf of others.

See what your baby will be like at: http://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/n ... strobabes/

ooooh interesting !! im not really into stuff like that but i thought i'd have a peek

ARIES (Mar 21--Apr 20)

This child approaches life with high energy and speed, being impulsive and rather a daredevil. Activity is all -- he is 'headfirst' into everything, sometimes quite literally. He will be the archetypal bumps-and-bruises toddler. Passionate and committed, he'll assume the role of initiator and leader and expect playmates to fall in with his right to lead.

Personality key: Passionate, forceful, independent, aggressive, energetic, courageous, brave, egotistical -- he has bravado, willpower and strength.

Parent power: Parents can smoothe the way by teaching Baby Aries the idea of compromise

looks like im in for a lot of fun !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back