• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Asda Baby Club Freebie

kellylou

Reaction score
http://babyclub.asda

Click on the link to the right to register and once u register you will get a voucher for a free newborn baby kit fabbo!!!

Also please check in with my blog!! :)

Brilliant! I've just signed up - that's a pretty good freebie eh? :)

Brilliant! I've just signed up - that's a pretty good freebie eh? :)

It is they are a bout £5 normally and fo a pack of nappies, wipes and a hat I think its fab!! Only til end of Dec tho :roll:

Ive just signed up and printed of the voucher. Thanks for letting us know, great freebie :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just been and got mine today, there were down to £3 so still a fab bargain as cheaper than the nappies are alone had to stop myself getting a couple tho but they did say clearance to get in there quick incase it is all stores x

Full size pack of nappies and wipes and cute white cotton hat which I am now putting in baby bag for hospital.

wnt let me sign up as ionly have a hotmail email address :(

My nan picked mine up for me today just put it away with babys things :)

I used a hotmail account hun, are you trying on your phone? It wouldnt let me on my phone so I had to register on the computer x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wnt let me sign up as ionly have a hotmail email address :(

I've only got hotmail too and it let me?

Can't find the bloody lead for the printer though anywhere so I can't print out the bloody voucher!!! Grrrrrrr!!! :mad:

I used my hotmail account and it worked fine too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back