As your due date gets closer...

bearsmummy

Reaction score
What are the things your most looking forward to doing again? And what things don't you want to return?

I can't wait to be able to sleep on my stomach.
Or being able to eat anything I want.
Being able to wear my old clothes.

The things I'm dreading are my periods coming back because it's been lovely not having any.
I can't think of any other bad ones

xx

Oooo....

Ive got to agree with you on the period thing...I almost forgot that you have them, so really not looking forward to that.

But on the looking forward to front...

It'll be nice to not get upset when I realise my shoe lace is undone because I know the struggle that is about to commence trying to tie them back up.
Not going 'ooooo' when I try and get up from somewhere and thus feeling like an old lady.
And again...I agree on the clothes. Ive already planned a shopping trip in september to the bullring, cause Ill be able to enjoy shopping again by then...actually fit in nice clothes!!!

Loving this thread!!!!
I'm really looking forward to going for a long walk rather than a short hobble!! To potter about without pain or suffering for it later on!
I suppose I'm the same, not looking forward to af coming back and the extra flab I've accumulated!

I'm looking forward to not getting up in the night 3 times for a wee then struggling to get back to sleep because i can't get comfy again or because i'm being kicked on the side i'm try to sleep on. (i know i will still have disturbed nights sleep for obvious reasons lol) It will be nice to see my feet again, not get stuck on the sofa and eat blue cheese again. Period i'm def not looking forward to and I think I will miss my bump in some ways

i miss being able to walk around town without getting bump ache or my back and hips killing me!
i've missed chasing my dogs around the garden when we play too :(
hahaha and i miss being able to give good hugs without squishing bump!
:lol:

Oooo thats a good one about the not having to get up to wee in the night!!
And chasing the dogs around!!
x

Yeah i miss being able to play with the dog and run round the garden with him too x

Ooo I forgot about the cheese thing...! Ive missed brie and boursin!

I'm also looking forward to a nice glass of wine or maybe even a glass of champagne lol

OMG! i sssoooo cant wait to sleep on my belly again.
i cant wait to eat pate and runny eggs 2, gonna make sure OH has bacon and runny egg sandwich ready for me when i come outta hospital.
i think OH i fed up of me moaning about getting up off sofa 2 ha ha, and i know its just gonna get worse!!!
o well its all worth it girls ay!! and i'm sure we'll all wanna do it again once weve got our babies :)

Pros
having a bladder bigger than a peanut
meeting my baby
being able to stand up/sit down without moaning
sex in a different position than doggy
other things to do with sex
not having wild emotional moodswings
not having severe back/hip ache
long walks
going swimming

Cons
not feeling my baby wriggle inside me
not being able to eat what i want when i want
the sympathy factor
mother in law

:D

LOVE THIS THREAD!!

I can't wait to be able to sleep on my front again!! :)
Also, can't wait for when my boobs stop hurting/ leaking which i know wont be for a while but still looking forward to that!
Walking without getting pressure pains in my tum :dance:

I'm not looking forward to having periods again, its been so nice not having to worry about it :)

Definitly not looking forward toi the periods again like all you girls have said! Not looking forward to worrying about my wieght!

Cant wait to have pate with a nice BIG glass of red wine...mmmmmmmm. Also, cant wait to meet my gorgeous baby! xxxx

ohh I HATE having periods too. Id forgotten about them, life is so much easier! Also ive been a lot less greasy since ive been pregnant, I used ot have to wash my hair daily, as after 24 hours Id look like i had gel in it.its like I never stopped being a teenager! Im going every other day at the mo and washed it this morning even though it didnt really look greasy! Im saving a fortune on shampoo and I dont really wanna go back to normal. I think Ill miss being pregnant in general, I feel so healthy and at ease with my body :)

But on the plus side I cant wait to be a mummy :love:

MY Baba - and all that comes with that - babes smell, his/her features, finders, toes and lots and lots of cuddles.
I'm looking forward to eggs and soldiers with the kids and FETA!
Looking forward to being able to sleep and being able to run around my children in the park.
To having a body that doesn't ache like i'm 70 and the ability to do jobs at a reasonable speed!

Gonna miss having an excuse to eat that last bit of ..... or have one for me one for baby!
Defo miss my bump and the constant play with him/her in the evening - although I will have my beautiful babe by then and obviously i am looking forward to that the most.
Miss the attention and the excuse to buy new things.

Im looking forward to seeing Rosie's face when she meets the baby - running again and being fit - BOOZE - snuggling up with my new baby - changing a nappy on a baby that doesnt run away - STILTON - RARE RARE RARE STEAK!!!

Not particularly looking forward to broken sleep, periods, the drop in hormones that make you a complete wreck - being utterly paranoid about safety of baby and poking to make sure its still breathing! :) good thread!

Oh RM, RARE STEAK...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I had forgotton how much i love it x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back