as if im no stressed enough as it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

kaz1983

Reaction score
Got woken up by hubby coming back from what I thought was the toilet (hes as bad as me for peeing through the night lol) to find a neighbour had been at the door to tell me that someone has run into my car so id to get dressed as police were on their way.

This gets better its actually laughable........apparently I have reversed into them now thats funny cos hubby and I have been in bed for over an hour and the car has never moved since I came home from the vets on Tuesday night but apparently it is still my fault. The woman that is with them is a gobby cow and the others are saying the car was not parked there when they pulled up which is a whole load of bollocks.

So arrogant male copper says if i lie about it moving im in shit but if i tell them that hubby has moved it (and i add reversed into this fucking jeep sorry) i wont be in shit so im supposed to tell them that hubby moved it when he didny. Talk about stressing someone out so he very nearly got it in the neck.

Hubby has had a couple drinks tonight and there is NO WAY he drives when he has had a drink and as I explained to them (not through wanting to) that I am 12 weeks pregnant but feel free to breathalise me if they want I have nothing to hide.

Gave them a statement and twatbag of a copper is saying "ask her how she explains her car being parked on the bonnet of that jeep" like I wasny even in the fucking car grrrrrrrrrrrrrr......i should have puked in their van instead of after I came back in the house.......

Im not gonna sleep tonight now im so wound up and im tryiong not to be, the female copper was lovely but twatbag well enough said about him

i feel sick that the people in the jeep have the brass neck to stand and lie when they know it was their fault unless ive took to sleep driving

sorry for ranting id have cried otherwise and probably still will xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back