• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Arianna's new trick!

SarahH

Reaction score
Arrrghhhh it's so annoying - she has started to strip herself in her bed!! Doesn't matter whether I put her in tradional all-in-ones with poppers or if it is the top and short/trousers style she just takes them off!!!

And it's not cause she's hot - as when you check her her legs are usually cold so I have to put another blanket on her.

She won't sleep in the sleeping/gro bag things anymore as she wriggles about too much in her sleep - any suggestions?!?!

aww, bless her.

sorry no suggestions though

SarahH said:
She won't sleep in the sleeping/gro bag things anymore as she wriggles about too much in her sleep - any suggestions?!?!

Ellis first night without his growbag tonight too... he learn to get on his knees and arch his back till the shoulder buttons popped off then crawl out!!! LITTLE GITS!!

I cant belive Arianna learnt to take all her clothes off!!!! :lol: I have no suggestions sorry mines a git too!! haha xxxx

Bless her :hug:

I havnt been able to find anything whilst looking for you this morning, but maybe a babygro with a zip up back?

Will keep looking if i find one i will post a link :hug:

Exactly the same problem here.

I have tried the gro bags - she just screams as she can't stand up easily and then she does an incredible hulk impression - makes lots of straining/groaning noises and the popper pop undone and it falls off :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back