Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Bloom

Reaction score
Its my sisters hen party on sat that i have been organising i have arranged a stripper for her.

I have just rang the pub where we had a private section reserved for us to double check that all is ok for sat and they now tell me they have double booked so we will not be able to use the room :wall:

Its two days away ive got to now find another pub that will allow a stripper.

I booked this weeks and weeks ago arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what am i going to do it took me ages to find this pub.

Omg surely they should give it to you because you booked first?

hi i don't have much advice just wanted to give you a hug :hug: and say good luck in finding somewhere

have you tried football/cricket clubs sometimes they have a bar/function room you can use also sports and social clubs, working mens clubs and also some golf clubs hire out rooms.

also
i agree with sarah or they should offer compensation :D :D

sorry hun.what a pain!I hope you find somewhere soon,very soon!

p.s if the stripperts cute can i have a pic :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

well thats really out of order..i wouls be giving that pub a right piece of my mind. It's not your fault they are incompetant and double booked the room!! good luck finding somewhere else how inconvenient for you..i hope the ppl at that pub offered you something for the trouble they have caused!! grrr

Unfortunatly we were not paying for it as it was just going to be closed for an hour on the basis that there were lots of us buying drinks. But he rang me back and has said he will check to see if we can just use the main bar if not he will do his best to help me find another pub locally to help us (all the pubs are next door to each other in the town so everyone knows everyone) he is going to ring me back tonight.

Fingers crossed :pray:

Hiya - are you going to Newton? Which pub had you planned to use?

ah - it has been soooooooo long since I went to Torquay I wouldn't know where to suggest!! Good luck though. :D

Well the chap from the pub never got back to me and has now gone home :evil: why do people say they will ring you back then don't.

I have been phoning around and have managed to find another venue at last so its all sorted now i hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back