Arhhhhhh - So peed off!

EllieBelle

Reaction score
Just had a call from Barclays Fraud dept to let me know that some idiot has been using my card details on line, most of the transactions were declined, except one for flights amounting to over £450.... :( They tried to book all sorts of flights - but luckily as my card was being used in the early hours of the morning the transactions were decline by Barclays - Im very impressed with them for being so vigilant and noticing within minutes of the transactions being carried out.

Apparently Im likely to get all the money back, and of course now my card is void....would have to be my debit card wouldnt it!!

Im guessing they didnt have the pin (because of the on-line payments), so must have somehow got hold of my details on-line??

Im just so annoyed as this sort of thing has never happened to me before...... :evil:

Anyone else been a victim??

not personally but My mum and dad had a similar experience.
THey got all of their money back but it was a real pain changing cards etc. There are some really scummy ppl in the world.
Hope everythng gets sorted for you :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

how bloody annoying :twisted: :twisted:

Check your PC for spyware, do you have good protection software? Even if your PC is protected you may well have visited a site which has been compromised. These people are crafty, just glad Barclays were vigilant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teacake5
Back