ARghhhhhhhh

amzhunny

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just need a rant for two minutes to let off some steam!!!

Had a terrible morning with Amber this morning which topped off a horrible day and previous night...she just would not stop crying...everything we did would not help her at all. I have no idea what was wrong with her. So now i am pretty frustrated with myself because i was so positive things were getting better..

Dave has been in hosp for two weeks and i had a good two weeks and she was sleeping 4/5 hours at night and even hit a 6 hour on friday but since he came out of hospital she has been awful again. I dont know whether she is just unsettled because things have changed again and she has got used to me doing everything. I am worried that he has lost the bond with her as she is only eight weeks old now and to not see her for two weeks must have some impact.

I am so tired....i do all the night feeds and trying to settle her as he is tired and can hardly open his eyes and its so frustrating

argggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

I am desperately trying to get into a routine but its not working because Amber eats quite slow and seems to want to be awake when corrie is on! lol

Can men get a form of post natal depression? lol

I just feel like crying sometimes but then that shows my weakness and i have been so strong up to now through everything that has happened.

:hug: :hug: i cannot offer much advice really but wanted to give you these! I am going through a similar frustrating phase and feel like and have cried sometimes. Hope things get better for you too soon x

Sleep deprivation is the worst thing ever, it makes you feel so awful and low. I can really sympathise with you :hug:
Men can get PND, which seems surprising but I suppose that they're going through a big life change too and have worries/concerns. We're the ones that are going through the pain of labour etc though so we don't really think about how they're feeling.
Things will improve, even though they seem terrible at the moment.
Do you have a nightly routine? Even something simple like warm bath, snuggly sleepsuit and last feed with the lights dimmed can make all the difference and relax her for when she goes down.
:hug:

I agree with kina, i do the same and it works a treat, ihave the odd night where shes a little so and so but then everyone does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back