ARGHHHHH STRESS!!

mummytoBee

Reaction score
I love the name Kai for my little boy, i did like Jayden, but ive gone off that now lol, he will be taking my bfs name which is Young. so Kai Young, i think thats nice, but my bf wont have any of it. he is adamant that he is being called Josh, he texts me sayin he loves me and baby josh and even refers to the bump as josh. tried talking to him about it but he started an argument saying he has been called josh since day one and im not changing it! Grr
not that there is anything wrong with Josh, i just wanted something a little different. so i really dont know what to do :doh:

this is ur baby to hun and it needs to be decided between u he cant just say he is called josh so htere,
have u suggest have josh as a middle name?

I think it's important you're both happy with your LO's name, so I would say just talk to him and hopefully together you will come to a happy agreement soon :hug:

i sympathise coz me and OH couldnt agree until last week, but it needs to be a joint decision- if u dont like it he cant force it! hope u decide between u x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back