Argh itching!

Levi89

Reaction score
Good evening ladies!

Just wondered if anyone had this - I've just had to come out the bath because my whole body has went extremely itchy...

I've used the same bubble bath as normal, the water was not hot, rather more medium temp etc. Nothing changed from my routine - so now I'm out and still itching! There is no rash appeared, no heat spots but the areas that were the worst are sensitive now.

Any ideas? Nothing to really worry about concerning bubs?
xx

Just stretching skin probably?

Its not on my bump? Its everywhere else lol xx

I've been itchy for weeks now. It started on my stretchmarks and spread to hands, arms and legs.

I've been tested for OC and not heard anything so im guessing I don't have it.

Did you have the water hot? This can irritate the sensitive skin. Baths are not particularly pleasant with itchy skin.

I was so itchy at 20 weeks id itched that much i have bruised my skin on my legs it was driving me crazy went the doctors and they gave me blood test and my blood was fine went back the doctors and he gave me cream for ezma and it was gone in a week bath and shower made it worse, personally i think it was because i am have a boy and they say you can get itchy with ur body getting used to carry male hormones but god knows its best to tell ur midwife or gp x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back