Itchy spotty bump?? with pic

Little Bump

Reaction score
Any ideas?

I've been a bit itchy all day, but put it down to baby having found the cosiest spot which sticks her bum out in a lump-stretching the skin.

Tonight I've come out in little red spots, and they itch! It's driving me mad. I've not been hot so I can't see how it's heat rash....any ideas??

Apologies about the poor quality, mobile phone pic and artificial light....they're slightly raised, I was just trying to give an idea of the size to you....

002-1.jpg

001-2.jpg

I don't have any advice I'm afraid but I'm suffering with a similar sort of thing at the moment - lots of little red pinprick spots which are UBER itchy - I'm putting it down to a heatrash.

It's a pain in the butt huh? Or the bump rather :lol:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Is there anything you use to stop the itching? I'm sure I'm making it worse scratch scratching away! I thought maybe a cool bath and some moisturiser for tonight then I'll pick up some aloe gel or something tomorrow??

I haven't put anything on mine really, am trying to grin and bear it! I bet a cold flannel on it would feel nice though, so might try that in a bit! :hug:

I have a friend who is suffering with really itchy skin on her bump.. she was diagnosed with sommat called PUPPS - apparantley its a harmless albeit incredibly irritating pregnancy condition. She got some relief from dabbing vinegar of all things on the rashes?! think she's also tried an oatmeal bath (porridge oats in a sock hang under the bath tap) and got some very mild steroid ointment from the doctors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back