My new bedtime routine! (it works!!)

hennaly

Reaction score
Ok so i have been pretty much like the rest of you with getting very little or no sleep atall so decided i had to try anything i could to help as was zombified most of the time.

At around 7.30pm i have a slightly hotter than warm bath (not too hot) with johnsons lavender baby bath (i stopped adult bubble bath as found this made me itch 1000 times worse)
I then moisturize with baby lotion (i cant tell you how much this has helped reduce itching).
Then at about 8.30 i have a hot chocolate and nothing more to drink before bed.
I go to bed at about 10.30 with my full length pillow and listen to the hypno birthing cd that Redshoes sent me (i love you Redshoes really i do!! :D ), i havnt managed to hear the end of it yet to be honest as have fallen asleep to it evey time, i havnt woke up for a wee till about 6am since starting my routine and apart from the occasional turning over in my sleep i dont wake atall.

Now i dont know if its one thing or another that is working but for now as a combination they all are so will keep it up till im not sleeping again.

It may sound silly but it really is worth a go surely just to try to get some sleep.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: glad your getting a good night hun xxxxxxx

I need a full nights sleep lol! Though tbh I havent had one in years! I always wake up between 3-4 am when not pregnant :?
My routine that I have is at about 5.30-6 pm had a nap! If I have half and hour to an hour then, then go bed after a yummy Horlicks at around 11pm I seelp better! Not solidly through the night but I can get to sleep better and more relaxed! I think if I dont nap I get over tired!?

Yay on you getting a good nigths sleep!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back