argh im drunk!

trixipaws

Reaction score
im gonna hav to go after this post coz i cant concentrate!
i was never a big drinker anyway but of course i didnt touch alcohol while preggas and when BFing i went out 2 or 3 times and had a couple but i paced myself as i read it can reduce milk supply. well thats what i wanted 2nite! im fed up and my boobs hurt so i thought i'd block the pain AND try and reduce the milk so i asked my boyf if i could hav some of his vodka- i put about 200ml in a glass of raspberry-ripple cordial but only drank half of it (tasted like mouthwash!)- but im goosed! when i move my head its like my eyes are a few seconds behind my head they cant keep up with my head and everything sounds muffled! my boyf looks very bemused! (is that the right word? like he thinks its a bit odd but funny? cant remember if bemused is a word)! u kno what tho its worked, they are not hurting at all now! LOL i'd better go its takin me ages 2 type anyway hehe

idk why im writing this ill probably feel like a right bell end when i read it 2mro lol but im waffling i really waffle on when im drunk hehe.

gonna go make a cup of tea i think. goodnite y'all :hug: :hug: :hug:

awww bless you hun!!!
get your fella to make the cuppa...enjoy and get some kip!!!
:hug:

No fair i wanna get drunk ive been saying this whole pregnancy that i wanna get drunk(not that im a big drinker b4 i got preggers)

I think it must be a craving haha lol

Hope your head isnt too fuzzy in the morning

xx

:rotfl:

I'm a right lighweight these days anyway. Dunno what I'm gonna be like in a year when i get to have a drink again! Cheap date anyway. (Better not give Mike ideas!!)

:rotfl: Aw hope you dont have a hangover in morn hun :hug:

lol bless ya hun
iv never been a big drinker ask katrina wot im like wen im drunk lol
after my engagment party i had a bit to drink and was totally gone and thought i would tlk to her and pro claim my love for her bless her lol

trixipaws said:
im gonna hav to go after this post coz i cant concentrate!
i was never a big drinker anyway but of course i didnt touch alcohol while preggas and when BFing i went out 2 or 3 times and had a couple but i paced myself as i read it can reduce milk supply. well thats what i wanted 2nite! im fed up and my boobs hurt so i thought i'd block the pain AND try and reduce the milk so i asked my boyf if i could hav some of his vodka- i put about 200ml in a glass of raspberry-ripple cordial but only drank half of it (tasted like mouthwash!)- but im goosed! when i move my head its like my eyes are a few seconds behind my head they cant keep up with my head and everything sounds muffled! my boyf looks very bemused! (is that the right word? like he thinks its a bit odd but funny? cant remember if bemused is a word)! u kno what tho its worked, they are not hurting at all now! LOL i'd better go its takin me ages 2 type anyway hehe

idk why im writing this ill probably feel like a right bell end when i read it 2mro lol but im waffling i really waffle on when im drunk hehe.

gonna go make a cup of tea i think. goodnite y'all :hug: :hug: :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I've done that before, made posts when drunk and reread in morning and thought :shock:

well you bloody deserve a drink!!! so i hope you enjoyed it!

must admit, cant believe i've not had a single drink this year...i'd love a cold pint of stella and a marlborough light!

Sounds weird, but i cant wait to try and drink after being pregnant...

Before i was a big party girl, and i havent touched a drop...

I wonder what effect it will have on me....

it was a few days ago now.. it would ahve to be some major hangover if she was still bad after a vodka lmao.

rachelandjarvis said:
it was a few days ago now.. it would ahve to be some major hangover if she was still bad after a vodka lmao.

whooooooooops :doh: :doh: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Kim&Leah said:
rachelandjarvis said:

whooooooooops :doh: :doh: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

lol yes im fine now thanx! i did feel a bit sick tho at about 4am and had a headache i wanted painkillers but felt too sick- then i realised i'd had no dinner so i went downstairs and ate krispies at 4am (really quickly coz was cold and tired)! was fine after that lol thanx 4 askin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back