argh i need a good kick up the arse haha

Anna23

Reaction score
we brought some twiglets for xmas and a few other things well i kinda just eaten half a big tub of twiglets :oops: :rotfl: :rotfl: which was ment to be saved for xmas and now i wanna raid the cubbord for more food lol oh well at least i'm the only one in the house who loves twiglets :D

Being the only one who likes them also means you can't play the innocent it must have been the kids card though :rotfl:

Lol i can't stop eating!
I swear my cravings this time are just food in general!!
as for twiglets :puke: they are more or less sticks of poop haha :talkhand:

:rotfl: :rotfl: i got a excuse I'M PREGNANT :rotfl: :rotfl: well hubby will fall for that but mabe you lot won't :lol: :lol:

:rotfl: pregnancy is a great excuse for lots of things, i dont have to think of excuses anymore its just sorry im pregnant! lol :D

Lol anna :lol: what are you like! Mindue im the same been to sainsbury's for some bits and bobs and ending up getting another tub of pringles and some marshmallows and shortbread :oops:

least im not the only one! tho half the time i have no appetite and then when i do want to eat i dont know what to....

was after something the other day and i really didnt know what i wanted! was walking round tesco, stumbled across the pickles and gherkins aisle and suddenly had to have gherkins! now i like them normally anyway, but i went home and ate a whole large jar of things! good job i had two jars, suddenly fancy them now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back