ARGH. Hormonal Rants Ladies!!

beth1234

Reaction score
Hiii, well.. i just thought that on here would could have a big fat rant!! :D
heres mine!!

Im only 19, 20 in june, fair enough, 19.. and pregnant with my 2nd. I, myself dont see anything wrong with it, im studying to be a neurosurgeon so atleast i have high hopes for myself.. but bloody hell some people are so judgemental.

anyways, my cousin is 20, we WERE really close. week or so ago she asked me if i was pregnant cos apprently it was floating round on fb (altho i know it wasnt!!) i denied it simply because at that point my mum didnt even know. then the other day, on her status ''SICK OF THE LIES, JUST ADMIT IT!!!'' and a load of people who i thought were my friends from my old work commenting sayin the same. i thought you heartless piece of $%&£!! Forcin me to admit it, i mean come on grow up. My mum was like well what if u wernt keepin it.. i was like exactly mum.

anyhow, then i had on my status somthing about true friends and the lot of them (my cousin, her fella, some girls frm my old work) are doin statuses and coomentin sarcastic things about my status. i thought oh my god. how sad.

sorry about the childishness of this situation but, it gets me soo mad!!!

Anything made you mad lately???

Hope everybodys pregnancys are goin well, just got my appt thru for a 16 week check up at hozzy. and gunna book a private scan around 14 weeks, to see little en again!

xxx

MY HORMONES ARE BAD AT THE MO AHAHAH.

MY STORY....i walked into work this morning with a white t-shirt on, that says "i love my bump" on the front. I work in a call centre!!! my managers collars me straight away and has a go saying "its innapropriate"

how ridiculous is that!!!!!

xxx

ohhhh what an idiot!!!! Some people!!! Its up to u what u wear!!! people need to beware of hormonal ladies!! xxx

i know, and coz i have leggins on :eek: black leggins though. I said to my team leader (who does not have kids) you try finding work trousers that dont dig in, when your sat at a desk for 9 hours a day, and nearly 6 months pregnant, with a baby that likes to do the bloody river dance inside your stomach all day!! haha

and yeah they do need to be aware of us we can be quite dangerous haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back